"My deepest sympathies and support for our artists, staff and their families. Nothing else matters."
- Bill Wyland
Dear Valued Collectors and Friends,
As you may have heard, our cherished gallery on Front Street in Lahaina, was destroyed by the Maui wildfires.
Our team is safe, and we remain steadfast in our commitment to art, creativity, and the enduring spirit of our community. Our gallery wasn't just a space; it was a haven for creative minds and a reflection of the beauty that Maui exudes.
We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support throughout the years. Your patronage has been the driving force behind our gallery's success, and together, we will emerge from this chapter stronger and more united.
While the road ahead may be extremely challenging, we're confident that the artistic spirit will shine even brighter, illuminating the path towards a hopeful future.
Thank you in advance for your donations and support to our artists, staff and community.
With gratitude and hope,
The Bill Wyland Galleries Team
This a compiled list of donation sites that are available to support the Families who have been deeply affected by the fire:
- Hawaii Community Foundation Maui Strong Fund: Focusing on rapid response and working with local nonprofits to understand community needs. More details.
- Maui Food Bank: Collecting and distributing food to help the hungry in Maui County. More details.
- Maui United Way: Providing direct relief to families and nonprofits. More details.
- Public Schools of Hawaii Foundation: Partnering with the State Department of Education to support school communities in West Maui through Oct. 1. More details.
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement: Matching up to $1.5 million in donations for Maui fire victims as of Friday evening. More details.
- Maui Humane Society: Supporting shelters for displaced people and animals, and caring for injured animals. More details.